After years of operating Artillery with a close-knit team of superb partners and independent contractors, we’ve embarked on a new chapter in Artillery’s growth to develop a core internal team.
Do you have experience working in a startup or have you ever wanted to? This change to Artillery’s structure represents a pivot, a new beginning. That’s why we’re looking for people with an entrepreneurial mindset. Specifically,
- You listen
- You are driven
- You take action
- You love learning
- You are resourceful
- You welcome change
- You take responsibility
- You focus on what matters
- You want to build something great
- You're bored if you aren't challenged
- Your friends describe you as "high energy"
Ideal candidates will have these qualifications above all others:
- The ability to write well – Rebecca Lieb said it best, “Content is the atomic particle of all digital marketing.” This means you are naturally a content creator, and you're not afraid of it. (You’d be surprised how many people are terrified of writing a blog post.)
- Analytical – Marketing has gone from Mad Men to Math Men. If you like to measure what you do, and you make decisions based on data, you’ll like this job.
- Digital Native – This means you live your life online and are familiar and comfortable with blogging, social media, and the web in general.
- Process Oriented – You see the value and benefits of documenting, tracking and refining processes for repeatable tasks to improve efficiency and speed. Attention to detail comes naturally to you.
- Be trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and irreverent. And have a sense of humor.
We don't have an immediate hiring need but are always interested in talking to folks who might enjoy working at Artillery.
So that you can better understand what we do, take this free Inbound Certification course from HubSpot. The Inbound Certification is an excellent primer on modern marketing, takes just a few hours and will impress any prospective employer, especially us!
Then, post your certification to your LinkedIn profile for all the world to see and contact us (and make sure to include a link to your LinkedIn profile in the message box). We'll then send you a link to set up a call. Or heck, you might just want to stop by and have coffee! We look forward to speaking with you!